4 chicken breasts, cooked & diced into large pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1/2 c. mayo
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup with 3/4 quarter of the can of chicken broth. Stir in mayo and lemon juice.
- With remaining 1/4 can of chicken brother, steam the broccoli spears until barely tender (DO NOT overcook!). Drain.
- Layer ingredients to the pan in the following order:
- Chicken pieces
- Sauce mixture
- Grated cheese
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.