Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Happy Accident of Nature

Oh what a happy accident of nature for Meyer Lemons and blueberries are in season at the same time. (Can I get an amen and a hallelujah from the peanut gallery, please!?)  I have been consuming both of them in vast quantities over the last few weeks. I will be very sad when my supply of them fade away with the season.

I am not going to spoil the surprise, but here is my latest creation with those two friends. Can you guess what I am making? I will share the results with you in about a month.



For now, the four quarts I made made are hiding out in my "curing cupboard."  (What? Doesn't everyone had a cupboard where they stash their fermented goods and curables? I always have a couple of jars of something in there getting happy whilst in the dark with the roasting pan and polka dot casserole dish. Don't you?)



No comments:

Post a Comment